Patients who qualify for our Medical Access Program will have access to the following health services:
- Health screening and wellness maintenance
- Acute care (sore throats, earaches, cold & flu)
- Pediatric, adult, and geriatric care
- Chronic medical condition management
- Health education
- Employer-based programs
- Physicals for employment, school, sports, childcare, insurance, etc.
- Minor surgical procedures
- Blood work
- Pap smears
- Urine cultures and pregnancy tests
- Workers compensation claim evaluations
- Certified DOT medical exams
- Referrals to specialists as needed
In addition to these services, we also provide a number of helpful online resources to assist you in getting healthy and staying healthy.
If you have questions about our services, billing, or need to schedule an appointment, please contact us.