Patients who qualify for our Medical Access Program will have access to the following health services:
- Health screening and wellness maintenance
- Acute care (sore throats, earaches, cold & flu)
- Pediatric, adult, and geriatric care
- Chronic medical condition management
- Health education
- Employer-based programs
- Physicals for employment, school, sports, childcare, insurance, etc.
- Minor surgical procedures
- Blood work
- Pap smears
- Urine cultures and pregnancy tests
- Workers compensation claim evaluations
- Certified DOT medical exams
- Referrals to specialists as needed
In addition to these services, we also provide a number of helpful online resources to assist you in getting healthy and staying healthy.